- Where WhiteRhino delivers over completed files such as PDFs, for the client to deal direct with their preferred supplier (e.g., printer, sign writer), it is the supplier’s (third party) responsibility to send the client a proof or mock up sample to approve. WhiteRhino cannot be held responsible for third party procedures (or lack of).
- WhiteRhino is not liable for any errors that may be discovered after printing, publication or construction.
- WhiteRhino has permission to have a link ‘Website by WhiteRhino’ notation on project website.
- Clients websites will be automatically taken offline if unpaid accounts become greater than ninety (90) days from invoice date.
- WhiteRhino is not liable for any errors that may be discovered after launch into public domain.
- WhiteRhino will not be responsible for any loss of profits, data, business or use arising from any changes made to the website by a third party.
- WhiteRhino will not be responsible for any loss of profits, data, business or use arising from any clients’ webserver, web hosting and/or service provider issue and/or negligence.
- WhiteRhino will be responsible for any browser compatibility issues which may arise within the first 6 weeks of website being launched, should there not be a subscription or contractual arrangement for ‘ongoing’ consultancy be in place. After this time any browser compatibility issues will incur an additional cost.
- WhiteRhino may be required to use and/or integrate 3rd party applications and/or API’s such as WordPress, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook with client websites which may not be included in the Support and Service Agreement. If not included, then additional costs may be incurred to provide technical support and consultation.
- Clients may be required to use Photo Editing software such as Photoshop to add images and graphics to their websites. Additional costs may be incurred for WhiteRhino to provide technical support, consultation and training for this software.
- Clients Facebook pages that are developed by WhiteRhino are hosted with our preferred 3rd party hosting provider with a guarantee uptime of 99%. All Facebook pages are encrypted via SSL as a requirement by Facebook. Service interruptions to the hosting provider and webserver may impact the uptime of clients Facebook pages. WhiteRhino is not liable for any negative media exposure due to this service interruption. WhiteRhino will not be responsible for any loss of profits, data, business or use arising from any service interruption and/or failure.